MERLIN project partners Kate Greive and Michel Paques organize their third Autumn course on Innovative Imaging in Eye Disease, the i²Eye 2020 meeting. The conference will be held online, on October 12-14, 2020.
Abstract submission and free registration open here
Abstract deadline: September 4th
This year’s multidisciplinary sessions will be a unique opportunity for ophtalmologists, biologists and physicists to combine fields of knowledge, for a better understanding of diseases and ultimately for better clinical care.
Adaptive Optics (AO) and multimodal retinal imaging , including the MERLIN imaging device, will be presented.
Confirmed speakers :
- Jacque Duncan (University of California San Francisco)
- Austin Roorda (University of California Berkeley)
- Dierck Hillmann (University of Lübeck)
- Maciej Wojtkowski (Nicolaus Copernicus University Poland)
- Michael Pircher (Medical University of Vienna)
- Adam Dubis (University College London)
- Ethan Rossi and Kunal Dansingani (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center)
- Kate Grieve, Michel Paques, Florian Sennlaub, José Sahel, Serge Meimon, Michael Atlan (PARIS group members) and clinical collaborators from the Quinze Vingts Hospital.